Are you an Ontario Certified Teacher looking for an opportunity to:
- gain classroom experience?
- demonstrate your teaching skills?
- research and create lessons and activities?
- share your passion for agriculture, healthy eating, the environment and careers?
Consider applying to become an Ontario Agri-Food Education Inc. Teacher Ambassador!
Ontario Agri-Food Education Inc. will work with all Teacher Ambassadors to develop and deliver Ontario curriculum linked lessons to students and teachers across the province. Teacher Ambassadors will have a variety of opportunities to participate in agriculture education events and will work with OAFE to connect agriculture, healthy eating, the environment and careers to student learning. Each Teacher Ambassador will be expected to work with OAFE staff to develop a local network of schools and events in which to deliver lessons and presentations using OAFE materials.
- must be in good standing with the Ontario College of Teachers
- posses strong interpersonal and leadership skills
- have the ability to take initiative and self manage
- have the ability to effectively communicate
- posses a desire to learn and tackle new challenges
To apply, please submit a cover letter and resume to:
Ontario Agri-Food Education
ATTENTION: Katelyn McEachren, Outreach Coordinator
8560 Tremaine Road, P.0. Box 460 Milton, ON L9T 4Z1
All applicants will be given equal consideration but only those candidates selected for interview will be contacted.
To access more information and some answers to Frequently Asked Questions click here!